Central Office Of The High Court
You can schedule an appointment online to visit this office for:
- Attested Orders
- Deed Poll
Please attend at your appointment time, and ensure all relevant documents are signed, dated and in order before attending, to progress your business as quickly as possible.
Photo ID may be required for your appointment.
For urgent matters, where it is not possible to book online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- The Central Office of the High Court is piloting a walk-up service for customers attending the office without an appointment.
- It should be noted that during this period, customers attending who booked an appointment will continue to be prioritised, and those presenting without notice do so on the understanding that they may have to wait an undetermined period for service.
- The system will operate on a first come first served basis and the regular time slots will apply (10min/5min depending on availability).
- Between the hours of 1.00pm and 1.45pm the office will operate a walk-up system exclusively
- Please note: that this does not apply to Judgment or Deed Poll appointments
This initiative is part of a suite of measures to improve customer experience and we would ask for your continued cooperation and patience as we implement this system.
About this Office:
Address: Ground Floor (East Wing), Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin 7, D07 N972
Office Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 10.00 - 16.30
Email Address: HighCourtCentralOffice@courts.ie
Contact Number: +353 1 8886699