Type of case / action
- An application under section 27 of the Local Government (Planning and Development) Act 1976 seeking an order prohibiting the unauthorised development or use of lands.
- An application for judicial review where leave of the court has been obtained to bring such application.
- Bail applications.
- Applications under certain sections of the Companies Act 2014 (see order 75 of the Rules of the Superior Courts as amended).
- Appeals to the High Court pursuant to section 42(1) Section 42(2) or section 42(3) of the Freedom of Information Act 1997 (see order 130 of the Rules of the Superior Courts - S.I. No. 325 of 1998).
- Certain applications under the Solicitors Acts 1954 - 1990.