All of the following Court dates be adjourned as set out hereunder and should any practitioner or litigant wish to have a hearing date fixed for next term ahead of the adjourned callovers, they should email me at email@example.com with details of the case, names of parties, record number, duration of hearing and CONSENT of the other side who should also be sent a copy of the email to me so that I can respond to all parties with a trial date.
1. Tralee and Listowel Civil Callover from 10:30 a.m. on Monday 23rd May 2022 to 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday 7th June, at Tralee Courthouse,
2. Family Law Callover from 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday the 24th May 2022 to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday 8th June 2022 at Tralee Courthouse,
3. Killarney Civil Callover from 9:15 a.m. on Wednesday the 25th May 2022 to 10:30 a.m. on Thursday the 9th June 2022 at Killarney Courthouse.
4. Family Law Motions Court from 10:30 a.m. on Thursday the 26th May 2022 to 10:30 .m. on Thursday the 23rd June 2022 at Tralee Courthouse,
5. Civil Motion List from Tuesday the 31st May 2022 (and originally listed for Friday the 27th May 2022) will sit on Friday 24th June 2022 at 10:30 a.m. at Tralee Courthouse,
6. Family Law Case Progression list at Killarney on Monday the 30th May 2022 shall now be heard at 10:30 a.m. on Friday the 10th June 2022 at Killarney Courthouse, and
7. Family Law Case Progression list at Tralee on Thursday the 2nd June 2022 shall now be heard at 10:30 a.m. on Friday the 17th June 2022 at Tralee.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.