THE HIGH COURT
21 OCTOBER 2020
BANKRUPTCY COURT LIST - SPECIAL NOTICE RE COVID-19 LEVEL 5 RESTRICTIONS
In accordance with the direction of the President of the High Court dated 20 October 2020 the following scheduled sittings of the High Court (Bankruptcy List) have been adjourned as follows:
- MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY 7 DECEMBER 2020
- MONDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY 14 DECEMBER 2020
- MONDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY 21 DECEMBER 2020
- MONDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY 11 JANUARY 2021
- MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2020 TO MONDAY 18 JANUARY 2021
We would like to continue to draw practitioners' attention to Practice Direction HC 89 in relation to consent Orders for matters which are being adjourned, for example Motions to be struck out by consent.
Parties have liberty to apply by email to the Assistant Examiner Bankruptcy at EXAMINERSMAIL@COURTS.IE should any urgent application need to be determined.