The List of Fix Dates originally scheduled for the 29th of October 2021 has been rescheduled for the 8th of October 2021. All cases listed for the 29th will now be heard on the 8th of October 2021 at 10am, with 3 cases listed every 10 minutes. The list will take place in Court 33 Ground Floor, Áras Uí Dhálaigh, Four Courts, Inns, Quay, Dublin 7 (Capacity 9 people).
The full list of those cases is published in the Legal Diary.
Please Click here for the Legal Diary
Arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with HSE distancing requirements and your cooperation is appreciated. You should only attend Court at your scheduled time. The hearing will take place in accordance with public health and the Courts Service guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. Attend court at the appointed/designated time as there are no waiting facilities.
2. Only one representative for each party to attend court who must be able to deal with the matter.
3. For ease of the parties and office administration, the solicitor seeking the hearing date must bring to court a hard copy document containing the email address and contact number for the Solicitor for each party to the case. This is required in the event the Circuit Court Office needs to make contact regarding the hearing date.
4. The number of witnesses for each party must be confirmed.
5. Each party must file an up to date Affidavit of Means and serve a copy of the same, together with the up to date vouching documentation on the other party 6 weeks prior to the hearing date assigned.
6. The parties must leave court and take all belongings after the expiry of the allotted time.