1. In this Order "the Act" means the General Dealers (Ireland) Act, 1903 (3 Edw. VII Ch. 44).
Venue — Application for General Dealers Licence
2. (1) An application for a General Dealer's Licence pursuant to section 1 (2) of the Act may be made at any sitting of the Court for the court area in which the premises in which it is proposed to carry on business are situate.
Form of notice
(2) Such application shall be preceded by the issue and service of a notice in the appropriate form (Form 67.1, Schedule C) signed by the applicant or solicitor for the applicant.
Service of notice
(3) Such notice shall be served upon the Superintendent of the Garda Síochana within whose district the premises are situate at least fourteen days before the date of hearing of the application.
Lodgment of notice
(4) When service has been effected, the original of such notice, together with a statutory declaration as to service thereof, shall be lodged with the Clerk at least seven days before the said date of hearing.
Order of Court
(5) Where the application is granted the licence shall be in accordance with Form 57.2, Schedule C.