5th January 2021: In accordance with the Covid-19 Notice of the President of the High Court dated 5 January 2021 only matters capable of being heard remotely will be included in the Bankruptcy List until further notice.
Contested matters not capable of being heard remotely have been adjourned as follows:
- Matters listed for 11 January 2021 have been adjourned to 1 March 2021
- Matters listed for 18 January 2021 have been adjourned to 8 March 2021
- Matters listed for 25 January 2021 have been adjourned to 15 March 2021
The following matters, which have been identified by the Assistant Examiner Bankruptcy as capable of proceeding remotely, will be heard remotely at 11 O’Clock in the Bankruptcy List of 11 January 2021:
- Summons: W G : Pierse Fitzgibbon Solicitors
- Petition: C C: Gartlan Furey Solicitors
- Petition: P O’B: Ivor Fitzpatrick & Company Solicitors
- Petition: J P F: Ivor Fitzpatrick & Co Solicitors
- Petition: P M: Hugh J Ward & Co Solicitors
- Petition: P B S: Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors
- Petition: S M: Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors
- Petition: J L: Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors
- Petition: D K: HBMO Solicitors
- Petition: J B: Byrne Wallace Solicitors
- Petition: J F: Gore and Grimes Solicitors
- Motion: Brendan Carney a Bankrupt: Clark Hill Solicitors
- Motion: A C a Discharged Bankrupt: Reddy Charlton Solicitors
- Motion: P C a Discharged Bankrupt: Reddy Charlton Solicitors
We would like to continue to draw practitioners' attention to Practice Direction HC 89 in relation to consent Orders and adjournments, for example Motions to be struck out by consent.
Parties have liberty to apply by email to the Assistant Examiner Bankruptcy at email@example.com should any urgent application (to be heard remotely or otherwise) need to be determined.