Further to the statement of the President of the Circuit Court Published on 21 October 2020 and the Notice of the Dublin County Registrar 23 October 2020 and due to the current provisions of the Health Act 1947 (Section 31A -Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020 and on the easing of the Level 5 restrictions on the 2 December 2020 the Family Law Motion lists before the Dublin County Registrar adjourned since 22 October 2020 will be listed for hearing on Thursdays and Fridays during December 2020 commencing on the 10th of December in staggered lists the first of which is published hereunder and the further lists will be published in early course.
Once the adjourned motions hearings are relisted, new matters will then issue in due course.
List to Fix dates will be heard on 17th December 2020. This notice replaces the previous notices concerning the hearing of family law matters before the Dublin County Registrar.
The consent email address cannot be used for County Registrar matters once hearings resume.
Arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with HSE distancing requirements and your cooperation is appreciated. To comply with social distancing requirements staggered times have been allocated for practitioners to attend Court for the hearing of these motions. You must only attend Court at your scheduled time. The hearing will take place in accordance with public health and the Courts Service guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING FOR MOTION LISTS AND LISTS TO FIX DATES
1. Attend court at the appointed/designated time as there are no waiting facilities. There will not be a second call due to the current restrictions.
2. Only one representative for each party to attend court, who must be able to deal with the matter.
3. Motions will not be transferred to the Judge's list for hearing on the same day.
4. The parties must leave court and take all belongings at the expiry of the allotted time.
5. All affidavits and exhibits musts be filed in the Circuit Court Family Law Office NOT LATER THAN 72 hours prior to the hearing as documents will not be accepted in Court. When filing documents for upcoming court attendance ensure the Court Office is notified of the correct record number, date and time of hearing of the matter.
6. The moving party must lodge a clean, complete, indexed and paginated book of pleadings and proceedings for the court for the application NOT LATER THAN 72 hours prior to the hearing as documents will not be accepted in Court. When filing documents for upcoming court attendance ensure the Court Office is notified of the correct record number, date and time of hearing of the matter.
7. Where the Respondent to the Motion is a lay litigant the moving party must inform the lay litigant of the hearing date and time.
8. The consent email address cannot be used for County Registrar Motions, Case Progression and Lists to fix dates and all applications for orders on consent must now be made in court when the matter is listed for hearing.