Ennis Court Office
You can schedule an appointment online to visit this office for:
- Assisted Decision Making Capacity Act (ADMC)
- Circuit and District Court Civil
- Circuit and District Court Criminal
- Circuit and District Court Family Law
- Circuit and District Court Licensing
- District Court Appeals
- Paying a Court Fine
- Small Claims
- Stamping (Civil Matters)
For urgent matters, where it is not possible to book online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or call the office on 065 6867500.
You do not need an appointment to make an application under the Domestic Violence legislation - this remains a walk-in service. Domestic Violence Applications will always be prioritised.
If you wish to discuss an existing proceeding, please ensure that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Your Case Reference number
- A valid form of ID, such as Passport or Driving Licence
About this office:
Office Address: Ennis Court House, Lifford Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
Office Contact Number: 065 6867500
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm walk in service.
2pm to 4.30pm Appointment Service and walk in Service for Domestic Violence applications.