Dundalk Court Office
You can schedule an appointment online to visit this office for:
- Circuit and District Court Civil Queries and Applications
- Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act (ADMC) Queries
- Circuit and District Court Family Law Queries and Applications
- Small Claims Queries
- Probate Queries Louth, Monaghan
- Licensing Queries/Searches
- Marriage Exemption queries and applications
- Louth County Sheriff Queries
For urgent matters, where it is not possible to book online, please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
You do not need an appointment to make an application under the Domestic Violence legislation - this is a walk-in service. Domestic Violence applications will always be prioritised; please click here to see whether you are eligible for an Order.
Any applicant seeking a Domestic Violence Order must be residing within the Dundalk/Drogheda or Ardee District Court Area (District No.6).
Please note that due to the urgent nature of certain matters that must take priority, there may be a slight delay to your appointment commencement time.
About this office:
Office Address: Courthouse Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 XHP6
Office Contact Number: +353 42 939 2300
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 10.00 am to 12.30pm.