Further to the statement of the President of the Circuit Court and due to the current provisions of the Health Act 1947 (Section 31A -Temporary Restrictions) (Covid-19) Regulations 2020, and in anticipation of the easing of Level 5 restrictions the Family Law List to Fix Dates for the cases that have been adjourned by reason of the Covid 19 pandemic restrictions since January 2021 and other cases awaiting hearing dates, will be listed in Court 33 Aras Ui Dhalaigh Inns, Quay, Dublin 7 (Capacity 9 people), on 5th, 6th and 7th May 2021 in staggered lists. The full list of those cases is published hereunder.
Arrangements are in place to ensure compliance with HSE distancing requirements and your cooperation is appreciated. You should only attend Court at your scheduled time. The hearing will take place in accordance with public health and the Courts Service guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Attend court at the appointed/designated time as there are no waiting facilities.
- Only one representative for each party to attend court who must be able to deal with the matter.
- For ease of the parties and office administration, the solicitor seeking the hearing date must bring to court a hard copy document containing the email address and contact number for the Solicitor for each party to the case. This is required in the event the Circuit Court Office needs to make contact regarding the hearing date.
- The number of witnesses for each party must be confirmed.
- Each party must file an up to date Affidavit of Means and serve a copy of the same, together with the up to date vouching documentation on the other party 6 weeks prior to the hearing date assigned.
- The parties must leave court and take all belongings after the expiry of the allotted time.
County Registrar for Dublin
27th of April 2021