Circuit Court RulesForm: 37A Affidavit of means - Family Law Acts
S.I. No. 358 of 2008
AN CHÚIRT TEAGHLAIGH CHUARDA
THE CIRCUIT FAMILY COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE FAMILY LAW (MAINTENANCE OF SPOUSES AND CHILDREN) ACT, 1976
IN THE MATTER OF THE JUDICIAL SEPARATION AND FAMILY LAW REFORM ACT, 1989 AND IN THE MATTER OF THE FAMILY LAW ACT, 1995
IN THE MATTER OF THE FAMILY LAW (DIVORCE) ACT, 1996
AND IN THE MATTER OF AN INTENDED ACTION (if appropriate)
AFFIDAVIT OF MEANS
I, [Insert name of Deponent], ............... [Insert occupation of Deponent], ................... of [Insert address of Deponent] ..................... being aged 18 years and upwards MAKE OATH and say as follows:
1. I say that I am the Applicant/Respondent [delete as appropriate] in the above entitled proceedings and I make this Affidavit from facts within my own knowledge save where otherwise appears and where so appearing I believe the same to be true.
2. I say that I have set out in the First Schedule hereto all the assets to which I am legally or beneficially entitled and the manner in which such property is held.
3. I say that I have set out in the Second Schedule hereto all income which I receive and the sources of such income.
4. I say that I have set out in the Third Schedule hereto all my debts and liabilities and the persons to whom such debts and liabilities are due.
5. I say that my weekly outgoings amount to the sum of ....... and I say that the details of such outgoings have been set out in the Fourth Schedule hereto.
6. I say that to the best of my knowledge, information and belief, all pension information known to me relevant to the within proceedings is set out in the Fifth Schedule hereto.
[Insert list of assets]
[Insert details of income]
[Insert list of debts and liabilities]
[Insert list of Weekly Expenditure]
[Insert details of pension]