Hours of business:
Monday to Friday: 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. - 4.00 p.m.
County Registrar Ms. Eithne Coughlan
Naas Circuit Court civil & family matters:
Note the listing system for family law matters in Naas circuit court:
- the opening day of the scheduled sitting = motions and consent divorces
- the second day of the scheduled sitting = district court appeals and all outstanding notices of trial. These are listed for hearing and if not reached, a rollover system is in place to the remaining days of that session.
Note in relation to civil and family matters:
- cases not finalised during a sitting will be assigned a future court date (either in the court or by the office) but will not revert back into the 'callover list'
- when a notice of trial is served, every effort will be made to assign the earliest available court date after the expiration of 10 days
Note that it is necessary that you indicate at a callover:
- the expected duration;
- any particular requests, for example, if an associated case should be listed alongside;
- if any of the parties or witnesses are unavailable on a particular date;
- if your case is in the callover for any reason other than as a 'notice of trial' awaiting a date for trial.
Your usual co-operation in this regard would be greatly appreciated so as to ensure efficient utilisation of the available court time.
Combined court office manager
25 January 2013.