Longford Circuit Court.
Longford Court Office
Circuit Court callover - change
The County Registrar's callover due to take place on Monday 27th April 2015 for the next Longford Circuit Court sittings has been cancelled.
The callover of cases for the next Longford Circuit Court sittings will now take place on Wednesday 29th April 2015 at 11.00 a.m. at the Courthouse, Main Street, Longford in respect of the 2 week sitting of Longford civil and family law commencing on 9th June 2015.
Family law matters will be listed on the 10th and 11th June 2015
At the callover it will be essential for all legal practitioners to inform the County Registrar of the following information when each case is called:
- that all pleadings have been closed and that the action is ready for hearing.
- the approximate length of time each court action will take at hearing.
- the number of witnesses on each side.
- that all witnesses have confirmed their availability to attend court in Longford for dates mentioned above.
- that counsel is available.