Dublin Circuit Court
Dublin Circuit Civil Court Office
County Registrar's Lists: time change
Change of start time for the following lists:
- County Registrar's motions lists on Wednesdays will now be commencing at 9.15 a.m.
- The County Registrar's marriage exemptions list on Fridays will now be commencing at 9.15 a.m.
Family Law Case Progression - change of venue
With effect from the 18th February 2019, the Dublin Circuit Family Court Case Progression will be heard in Court 35, 1st Floor, Áras Uí Dhálaigh, Four Courts, Inns Quay.
- Pass through security at the main entrance from Inns Quay, into the Four Courts.
- Immediately on the left hand side is Áras Uí Dhálaigh(red brick building)
- Enter the main entrance of this building.
- Go to the first floor and follow the signs for Court 35.