Earcaíocht na Seirbhíse Cúirteanna
Earcaíonn an tSeirbhís Chúirteanna faoi cheadúnas ón gCoimisiún um Cheapacháin Seirbhíse Poiblí agus eagraítear gach comórtas earcaíochta de réir na dtreoirlínte atá leagtha síos ag an gcomhlacht sin. Is féidir iad seo a fheiceáil ar líne ag www.cpsa.ie.
Beidh aon folúntais sa tSeirbhís Chúirteanna a fhógairt leis an tSeirbhís um Cheapacháin Phoiblí.
Tá láithreán gréasáin tiomanta do chéimithe ag an tSeirbhís um Cheapacháin Phoiblí.
Applications Development Project Lead (Higher Executive Officer)
The Applications Development Project Lead is a key management role in ICT and is integral to delivery of immediate projects such as developing further online capability in the Courts Service Online application and creation of a new web-site for the Courts Service.
The successful applicant will work as part of the ICT Unit Application Support and Development team with a key role of supporting the delivery of the programme of work. The successful applicant will manage and develop staff assigned to the team. The Applications Development Project Lead is responsible for collaborating with business and technology partners to lead projects and applications to deliver an optimal solution for the business.
The role includes managing support on existing applications and assisting as project lead on new ICT projects. As the Courts Service outsources all application development effort, the role includes assisting with the procurement process. This role will involve management of projects using multiple vendors, service providers and contractors to deliver the ICT solution. This role requires understanding the business requirements, planning and project management, the ability to track deliverables, identify opportunities for improvement and communicate effectively across functional business areas.
The successful candidate will require:
• Proven analytical and critical thinking skills to understand and diagnose issues, risks, business needs and manager expectations.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills. A key competency is the ability to handle multiple priorities with tight timeframes while also delivering a quality product.
• Leadership and people management skills, with an ability to inspire and enthuse other, ready to take the lead in ensuing projects delivered to expectation.
Smithfield, Dublin 7
Candidates must have:
• A relevant 3rd level qualification (FETAC Level 8) in a business or technology discipline
• 3 years project management experience in software applications and systems implementation
• Previous experience of managing third party vendors desirable
• Strong technical background with good understanding of IT technical concepts
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: (OPTIONAL)
Civil Service Higher Executive Officer Skills and Competencies are required.
Please also read the Information Booklet before applying.
CLOSING DATE OF CAMPAIGN:
16:00 on the 28th November 2018
This competition is being managed and can be applied through Lex Consultancy at the following link:
An Stiúrthóireacht um Acmhainní Daonna,
An tSeirbhís Chúirteanna, 15/24 Sráid an Fhionnuisce Thuaidh, Margadh na Feirme, Baile Átha Cliath 7.
Teileafón: +353 1 888 6095
Facs: +353 1 888 6090
Nuashonrú: 13 Samhain 2018